- Laser Skin Toning
- Laser Tattoo Removal Articles
- Laser Tattoo Removal News
- Laser Tattoo Removal Photos and Stories
- Laser Tattoo Removal Promotions
- Late Cancellation Policy and No-Show Policy
- Site Map
- Laser Tattoo Removal Sydney
- How does the Laser Tattoo Removal Process work?
- Laser Tattoo Removal Questions and Answers
- How much does Laser Tattoo Removal Cost?
- Laser Tattoo Removal Specialists
- Laser Tattoo Removal Blog
- Laser Tattoo Removal Reviews
- Laser Tattoo Removal Before & After Photos
- Laser Tattoo Removal Videos
- Laser Tattoo Removal Appointments
- Laser Tattoo Removal Contact Us
- Quanta Q-Plus C versus PicoSure
- How to find the Best Laser Tattoo Removal Clinic
- Friends Family Forever 2nd Treatment
- Angry Bird – 6th Treatment
- Southern Cross Tattoo Gone in 6 Treatments
- Laugh With Many
- Flock of Seagulls
- Best Full Back Fade
- No Mo
- Let It Go!
- The Road To Hell
- Fading The Dragon
- Out with the Old, in with the New
- No Cross To Bear After 3 Treatments
- Angry Bird – 5th Treatment
- Under The Southern Cross – 5th Treatment
- We’re Breaking All The Rules
- A Handy Repair and Removal
- Pay for FOUR Treatments and Have an EXTRA ONE on Us!
- A King and Two Queens
- It’s Friday the 13th
- Skinial Treatments Leave Scars
- Top Ten Reasons for Laser Tattoo Removal 2016
- 2016 Australian International Tattoo Expo
- Partial Fading or Complete Removal of Your Tattoo? It’s Your Choice!
- Happy New Year 2016!
- How Soon Can I Have My New Tattoo Removed?
- Why Laser Tattoo Removal Aftercare is so important
- Tattoo Removal Cream – Fact or Fiction?
- 2015’s Top Ten Reasons for Laser Tattoo Removal
- Tattoo Statistics Australia – An Infographic
- IPL Lasers Remove Hair NOT Tattoos
- 2015 Tattoo & Body Piercing Expo
- Winter is the best time for Laser Tattoo Removal. Here’s Why!
- The Best Laser Tattoo Removal System
- Happy Australia Day 2015!
- Leaving The Tribal Behind – Second Session
- Surf ‘n Ink Tattoo Convention – Jan 9-11 2015
- A Star Tattoo Is Fading Away
- Seasons Greetings
- Leaving The Tribal Tattoo Behind
- When is the BEST time to start Laser Tattoo Removal?
- Breast Cancer – A Complimentary Treatment
- A Reason For Laser Tattoo Removal
- Biggest Fears about Laser Tattoo Removal
- How to Improve YOUR Laser Tattoo Removal Results!
- Does Laser Tattoo Removal Hurt?
- A Great Laser Tattoo Fade and Cover up to come!
- To Fade or Remove your tattoo? … THAT is the question.
- Laser Tattoo Removal is here to stay, unlike your tattoo.
- Hair By Tommy J – THE Barber Shop
- Laser Tattoo Removal is not about regret, it’s about leaving the past behind
- Laser Tattoo Removal Myths Busted!
- Think before you ink
- DRINK and INK – Responsibly
- “If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional to do the job”
- 2014’s Top Ten Reasons for Laser Tattoo Removal
- Why Laser Tattoo Removal Aftercare is so important
- The first question I’m ALWAYS asked about Laser tattoo Removal – IS IT PAINFUL?
- Home Tattoo Kits – A Thought about THAT Home Tattoo…
- The Quanta Q-Plus C Laser System – It’s finally here!
Disappear Ink Tattoo Removal Clinic
Phone: 02 9587 8787
40-42 Montgomery StreetKogarah, NSW 2217
Explore Disappear Ink
See All Reviews Write a review
10:25 12 Oct 18
I've had four sessions so far with Alexandra and I highly recommend the service. Most importantly it's very effective! But also Alexandra is so lovely and professional, it's a pleasure to chat to her throughout the session. On top of all that, it's one of the more reasonably priced places I looked at too . Very happy.
04:07 17 Oct 18
Currently in process of fully removing my top arm half sleeve and within 4 sessions the tattoo is about 40% gone! Highly recommend! This clinic specialise in only tattoo removal and are extremely professional. Tattoo removal isn’t the most pleasant experience but Alexandra sure does an incredible job in making it as pleasant as possible. I’m glad I chose this clinic.
06:30 22 Oct 18
I have been going to Disappearing Ink Tattoo removal for just over a year now and cannot sing their praises enough. Both Alexandra and Peter are both true professionals. Not only do they tell you what they are doing , but also why they are doing it and how your body is going to react to the treatment. Their premises and equipment are as clean a medical clinic, and their treatment of their clients is second to none. I would recommend them to anyone anywhere.
06:12 24 Oct 18
I highly recommend disappear ink to everyone! My colourful tattoo was previously treated elsewhere with poor results that caused scarring. Since Alexandra began treating me last year my tattoo is almost gone and the new laser has helped to heal the scarring. I couldn't be happier with the professionalism, knowledge and kindness i have received.
21:17 22 Oct 18
Amazing results! My tattoo was very dark and Disappear Ink had it almost gone in 4 sessions, I've recently had my 5th session and its looking like it will be my last. I'm more then happy with the result and the staff are always friendly and professional.
03:32 21 Nov 18
The knowledge and experience of removing tattoos shines through at this clinic! Having tried another clinic in the belief they would remove my tattoos and being bitterly disappointed with the result, I arrived at Disappear Ink to a thorough consultation, initial removal and plan for the future treatments. Aftercare and follow up to treatment is excellent and each appointment is tailored to progress made, condition of the tattoo and an appreciation of an individuals circumstances. I can not recommend Alex and Peter more highly - my only regret is not finding this clinic a year earlier and the wasted time and money spent at a second rate clinic!
04:54 22 Nov 18
I cannot speak highly enough of this place! Although there were good reviews, I must admit I was initially drawn by the very competitive pricing. But I have to tell you this place is more than just a good price. The service deserves much more than 5 stars, the clinic itself is very clean and location is great. I cannot speak highly enough of Peter & Alexandra, the most lovely husband and wife duo. Everything is explained so thoroughly before, during and after treatment. I had no preference whether it be a male or female running my treatment, and I was booked in with Peter. One of my tattoos is located on my back, a location that has the potential to feel uncomfortable or self conscious having treated by a male - but I have never once felt uncomfortable during my treatment, Peter has always been very professional and just generally great! This clinic has the feel of visiting mum and dad - with Peter's dad jokes and Alex's caring nature. I just cannot recommend Disappear Ink Tattoo enough to anyone looking to start their tattoo removal journey, and it is a journey so you may as well go on it with greatest in the industry.
05:42 22 Nov 18
I wanted to get my eyebrow tattoos removed and after the first session they had pretty much disappeared! Alexandra and Peter are absolutely wonderful and I highly recommend their services. I was charged far less than I expected and got an immediate result after my session. Alexandra talks you through the whole process and ensures you are comfortable and all your q's are answered. She even called a few days later to follow up and see how everything was going. 5 stars!
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
We operate by appointment. Other times are available by arrangement. Call us on (02) 9587 8787
Contact Us Today
Email or call us on (02) 9587-8787 to book your FREE Consultation.
Every new Client will receive a FREE After-Care Pack following their first laser treatment.