How to Improve YOUR Laser Tattoo Removal Results!
If you’ve been following our Facebook page you will see that we post lots of pictures of our work – Before and After shots of clients who have graciously allowed us to show others their laser tattoo removal results.
We have a fantastic collection of clients who are committed to the process of fading or removing their tattoos.
There are a few things that our most successful clients do to help the fading process between treatments. And I would like to share those tips with you now :
- Immediately after treatment, cool the area down using ice packs as soon as you return home. This soothes the surrounding skin and speeds the fading process by reducing the body’s reaction to the heat caused by the ink shattering process. The sooner the skin feels normal, the better.
- Don’t go to the gym for two days after the treatment. Laser Tattoo Removal treatment is NOT an iron-man challenge. Avoiding exercise helps keep the body’s temperature normal whilst the treated area normalises following the laser treatment.
- Massage the treated area twice a day with a little Bepanthan to promote blood circulation and assist the ink particles to pass through the skin. The longer you can maintain this, the better the fading of the tattoo.
- Don’t smoke … enough said.
- Finally, the best thing you can do is drink as much water as you possibly can to help your lymphatic system flush out the ink particles. The more water, the more circulation, the more fading – simple.
I know these tips work. I’ve seen the results, and so have you – if you’ve missed them, here they are in our Images Gallery.